> Kim Kardashian Posts Intimate Videos In Bed With Kanye West - Watch Now
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Subscribe

Kim Kardashian Posts Intimate Videos In Bed With Kanye West - Watch Now

If you ever wanted to know what it was like to be in bed with Kim Kardashian, 35, and Kanye West, 38, this is what it’s like. Kim couldn’t sleep so she posted Snapchat videos with Kanye under the covers. Talk about getting up close and personal!

Kim talked about her sleeping woes for a second before Kanye, who was sleeping beside her, interrupted her with a strange sound. He adorably stuck out his tongue for the camera!
 
“Wait, so, since I can’t sleep, let’s discuss,” she said in one video. “Some people were asking me why would I snapchat…” That’s when she was cut off by Kanye! He stealthily came out of nowhere and started messing with Kim’s face. “Babe, stop!” Kim whined. He just couldn’t believe she was snapchatting at 4 o’clock in the morning!

Kim quickly noticed that her cleavage was out in full force in the video. We bet Kanye didn’t have a problem with Kim’s bedtime look!


“Some people were asking me why I would snapchat the pregnancy test on the airplane, and I just thought it was like funny because I’ve been so private before,” she continued. “Why would I really care if I was pregnant again? And I didn’t get my period this month so I was just really confused and I couldn’t stand to be on a plane flight for 10 hours not knowing.”



Watch video here

Click Here To Watch Video

European Headline